Lynn is the middle name of both of our Mom's, so thanks you two :)
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This is Patty, Krysta's mom and soon to be grandma of Arianna. We couldn't be happier or more excited for Krysta and Jeremy. We know they will make wonderful parents, a good mommy and daddy for little Arianna. K & J, we hope you enjoy this very special and exciting time in your lives, and we thank you for sharing it with us! Luv Mom/Patty/Grandma
Krysta...I volunteer at the USO with your Mom and I have to tell you, she is very excited so in turn all of us at the USO...the Wednesday crew...are also very excited! This site is wonderful and we look forward to following your progress. Love the name, Arianna. From the ultrasound photos, she's already a beauty. Take care of yourself and I look forward to updates both on this site as well as from "Grandma"!!! God Bless!
This is Jeremy's mom...Grandma Lynn. Good web site. Everyone keeps asking to see ultra sound pics. and here they are. Love and miss you both. See you soon
Hi Krysta and Jer! It's Erin! I love the name that you have chosen! It couldn't be more perfect. I am so excited and have been going in the baby section at every store. It is going to be hard not to spoil the little princess. I look forward to seeing you at your baby shower! love you both
Hi Krysta, I know it's late but wanted to take a minute to tell you I think about you everyday & am so happy for you! I love to be able to see your belly and only wish I could be there for support! I am here for you always! xoxoxox Auntie Bear P.s. Patty, I love you're using your spelling for Gramma for yourself....very sweet! YAY! xooxoxox
We are a family of 4, recently transplanted from Marquette, Mi to good ol' Wisconsin. I stay home with Arianna (3) and Brady (1). This blog was started as a way to keep family and friends updated with our busy little life!
10 comments:
This is Patty, Krysta's mom and soon to be grandma of Arianna. We couldn't be happier or more excited for Krysta and Jeremy. We know they will make wonderful parents, a good mommy and daddy for little Arianna. K & J, we hope you enjoy this very special and exciting time in your lives, and we thank you for sharing it with us! Luv Mom/Patty/Grandma
I want to rub your belly! I want to sing to her and read her a book too! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her!
xoxoxo
Krysta...I volunteer at the USO with your Mom and I have to tell you, she is very excited so in turn all of us at the USO...the Wednesday crew...are also very excited! This site is wonderful and we look forward to following your progress. Love the name, Arianna. From the ultrasound photos, she's already a beauty. Take care of yourself and I look forward to updates both on this site as well as from "Grandma"!!! God Bless!
Ok, ths is your mom, please ignore the previous comment. I just took another look at the site and of course your belly pics are on there. Sorry - Mom
This is Jeremy's mom...Grandma Lynn. Good web site. Everyone keeps asking to see ultra sound pics. and here they are. Love and miss you both. See you soon
Hi Krysta and Jer! It's Erin! I love the name that you have chosen! It couldn't be more perfect. I am so excited and have been going in the baby section at every store. It is going to be hard not to spoil the little princess. I look forward to seeing you at your baby shower! love you both
When do we get to see the 20 week pictures? We are all so excited to follow your progress. Luv, Mom/Patty/Gramma
Auntie Lindsay is going to Texas and will probably bring back some presents for Baby Ari :) Love you Krysta and I'm so excited!!!
Hi Krysta, I know it's late but wanted to take a minute to tell you I think about you everyday & am so happy for you! I love to be able to see your belly and only wish I could be there for support! I am here for you always!
xoxoxox
Auntie Bear
P.s. Patty, I love you're using your spelling for Gramma for yourself....very sweet! YAY! xooxoxox
Post a Comment