How far along?: 22 weeks
Total weight gain: somewhere around 15 pounds
How much does baby weigh?: Just over 1 lb.
Maternity clothes?: Yes... All of my pants & most tops.
Stretch marks?: None yet!!
Sleep?: I don't sleep through the night anymore. I usually wake up to pee or just to toss and turn.
Best moment this week?:When Jeremy finally got to feel Arianna kick!
Movement?: It's very random. I think she likes to sleep a lot still..
Food cravings?: Nothing weird that I didn't eat before I was pregnant. I just am hungry all the time!!
Labor signs?: No.
Belly button in or out?: Barely in.
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably, my old body and margaritas :)
What I'm looking forward to: My upcoming baby showers!
Milestone: We are less than 2 weeks away from viability day (Fri. May 1st). Doctor's say the age of viability is 24 weeks, meaning that if the baby were born early, there is actually a chance of survival and the hospital and doctors will do anything and everything possible to make sure the baby survives.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment