Jeremy and I have been blessed with such an easygoing baby. She sleeps all the time and when she is awake, she is content. We hardly ever hear her cry and we have to set the alarm clock to wake us up in the middle of the night to feed her, or else she would just sleep through the night. I can't wait until the Dr. says we don't have to feed her every four hours anymore! I have no complaints though, both Jeremy and I have been getting plenty of sleep. Jeremy watched Ari last night while I went out with some friends. I pumped a few bottles and left her and Daddy for aboout 6 hours. Jeremy called me and let me know that she did great with taking a bottle, which made me so happy :) He also gave Arianna her middle of the night bottle, which allowed me to sleep through the night. When I do get up and feed her in the middle of the night, he always wakes up and sits with me, he tells me that he doesn't want me to feel like I am in this alone. He is so sweet.
Thank you to everyone for the cards, flowers and gifts. We appreciate our friends and family so much. My Mom left on Tuesday, after being up here for about 2 weeks. It was sad to see her go, but it's nice to know that her and Grandpa Paul will be back in just 4 weeks. My Mom was able to go with us to get Arianna's first professional pictures taken, so that was fun. They are going to be so cute, just wait!! We should have them in about a week or so.
Arianna has been such a blessing in our lives, it has been amazing to see all of the support and love from out friends and family. I had no idea that this many people cared so much about us. Jeremy and I wake up everyday and stare at our little baby girl and talk about how lucky we are, and how perfect she is. We fall in love with her more and more every day. She is starting to open her eyes a lot more now and she spends a lot of time gazing at us, into our eyes. So precious :) My favorite time of day is when we get up in the morning (after I have to wake up her to feed her) and it's Arianna and Mommy time. We go into her bedroom and snuggle, get changed and pick out an outfit for the day. She is always alert around 9 AM and it's so cute. After she is all ready for the day, we usually go back into our room and wake Daddy up :) I have to say one more time that we are SO lucky to have such a laid back baby. Life is good :)


No comments:
Post a Comment