Sunday, September 27, 2009

Busy Weekend!

Arianna, Jeremy and I have been pretty busy lately! I went to a training for work on Wednesday, even though I don't go back officially until Oct.19. Boo. The training was on an infant mental health assessment called the DECA. It is a social-emtional assmessment. I am not looking forward to going back to work. At all. On a happier note, my friend Desi, who was pregnant at the same time as me (see pics below) came to town this weekend with her Mom and her baby, Olivia. Oliva is about a week younger than Arianna. It was really good to see Desi and Liv..and it was also fun to hang out with Desi and Dani after seeing Bumpus at Upfront on Sat. night =) Our friend and co-worker Rachel, was nice enough to come over and babysit for Arianna that night. Arianna has been kind of fussy lately, so we have tried a new formula. It's Similac Isomil Advance Soy Formula. It is "easy to digest, for fussiness, gas ad spit-up". So far she is doing well with it. She has been less fussy and is spitting up a lot less than before, if at all. We have been working on getting her to sleep in her crib, in her bedroom, instead of her bassinet which is in our bedroom. She will so tired, fast asleep and as soon as we lay her down in her crib. Her eyes pop open and she is awake and crying. I will say that tonight she has been in there for the last hour, sleeping soundly...which makes me feel a lot better and more hopeful about the whole situation. I have been looking for a crib soother or something with lights, to help soothe her while she is in there because I don't think she cares that much for her mobile! Here are an array of pictures and videos from the last few days. Enjoy!


My favorite picture of Liv and Ari =)




No comments: