Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hiiiiii

We are long overdue for an update.  I thought about letting this little blog go, but it has been in our family since I found out I was pregnant with Arianna.  Blogging has taken a backburner lately, but I really do miss it. Facebook and Instagram are the extent of my social media efforts these days!
 Since we have quite a few random updates, the easiest way to do this is going to be a bulleted style, just like my last few posts, haha. 
-I ran my marathon.  26.2 miles.  4 hours 22 minutes, 10 minute average pace.  Overall, I am happy with my time and I plan to do another marathon one day, hopefully Chicago!
-Jeremy got a new job! Goodbye Applebees! He has taken on the role of being an account manager for a Health Care Services company.  More or less, he runs the entire food service portion of a nursing home.  The hiring, firing, menu planning, training, etc will all be on his shoulders.  Finally, I will have a husband who has NORMAL 7-5 work hours and weekends off! I will not miss restaurant hours!! This is a great change for our family, not only because of a salary increase and better hours, but this job will looks like it will present opportunities to move up within the company too, all while Jeremy stays in the food service industry.  Yay hubby!
-Arianna finished preschool.  Wahhhh.  I may or may not have cried.   Brady already has a spot reserved for the same preschool for fall of 2014.  Wahhh.  My babies are getting  so big.  4-K is next up for Arianna.  Her classroom is at the YMCA (yay!) and she gets to take a bus there (5 days per week) and she is SUPER excited!
-Brady is turning two in August and he still isn’t talking much.  Currently, we see a speech therapist every 1-2 weeks.  Progress is happening, slowly and steadily.  There is NO interest in potty training.  It’s funny when I think back to Arianna at this age…at 22 months she was talking in sentences and in big girl undies all day long.  And sleeping in a big girl bed.  Hah.  Brady will stay in his crib as long as possible…mostly for my sanity! He actually loves his crib and sleeping and has made no attempts to escape…hopefully it stays that way for another year or so J
 
I’ve got more to say, but not enough time to write, so for now I’ll leave you with a cute video of Miss Arianna at her first dance recital!
 
 
-

1 comment:

Olson said...

LOVE the update, Krysta! Congrats to Jeremy on his new job (and YOU on having some more regular family hours!) What an exciting time. I fall behind on my family blog all of the time.. keep reminding yourself that it's always better to be out doing five things than it is to do one thing and sit home the next day to blog about it. Hope to see your awesome little family soon!