Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Blowdryer...

If you walked in to our house right now, you would see the dogs sleeping, the lights down low, and a Christmas tree all lit up. You would HEAR a blowdryer...This blowdryer is propped on Arianna's dresser, on the cool, low setting. I have been meaning to write about this for a while now..One day a few months back, I was trying to get ready. Ari was really fussy and wasn't letting this happen. I started to blowdry my hair in our bedroom and she was laying on the bed watching (fussing). After about 2 minutes I glanced at her and noticed she was sound asleep. Awesome, so I finished my hair and went on to makeup. Well, I noticed that she started screaming as soon as I turned the blowdryer off. So..I turned it back on and made sure there were no damp areas left in my hair, haha. When I turned it off again, she started to fuss again. So I left it on for a few more minutes and she slept quietly. Long story short, today as I am getting ready, Ari was EXTRA fussy, and the same thing happened. Blowdryer off=fussy, wide awake, Blowdryer on =fast asleep. So I left her on the bed, propped my blowdryer up so nothing would get caught in it, and left it on...I went back in after about 35 minutes and turned it off, thinking that it would be fine because she was in a deeper sleep at that point. Well I am sure you can guess what happened. I ended up leaving the blowdryer on for an hour and a half. She took a great nap, who knows when she would have woken up if it weren't for me turning it off, thinking it was going to blow up. So, that would be the reason that there is a blowdryer going in my house right now, in Arianna's bedroom. It lulled her to sleep once again. It's not that I am lazy or give up too quick, the blowdryer is obviously the last resort after bouncing, rocking, swaying, etc. So, I think I might invest in a sound machine or something...I forgot to mention that the vacuum has the same effect as the blowdryer.

We had Ari's 4 month appt. on Friday. She weighs 14 pounds, is 24 inches long and her head is 16 inches in circumfrence. 75th percentile for each. The doctor said she is looking good and has hit all the milestones that she shoudl have at 4 months. She got 2 shots and did pretty well with them.

Also, she has discovered her tongue. She loves to stick it out and play with it!
She pretty much does it all the time...That's all for now :)

P.S.
Happy Birthday Paula!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[p]The diversity of designs [url=http://www.ugbootonlinesale.co.uk]ugg boots sale online[/url] over the age of boots has been staggering . 5miles each one [url=http://uggbootsale.webstarts.com]ugg boots on sale[/url] way . Schneeschuhe in Australien entstanden, ist dies der Arbeitnehmer Schuhe Scheren-Bindungen [url=http://uggbootuk.webstarts.com]ugg boots sale[/url] zu Fu? . Several extremely popular models are [url=http://uggonlineuk.webstarts.com]ugg boots uk sale[/url] the UGG Classic Tall, the UGG Classic Short, and the UGG Bailey Button . You can compliment your outfit with these winter boots . - If you are [url=http://uggonlineuk.webstarts.com]womens ugg boots[/url] really dead set on buying UGGs on sale then you should strive to be alert and quick . The simple cause getting, these boots by no means warmed their ft nor did they supply any comfort . Related Articles - Cheap, Mature, Boots, Email this Article to a Friend! Receive Articles like this one direct to your email box!Subscribe [url=http://www.ugbootonlinesale.co.uk]ugg boots sale clearance[/url] for free today!.[/p]