Monday, November 30, 2009

Or not..

Little Ari doesn't like to nap anymore. Her naps are short and infrequent. Fortunately, this isn't really affecting her too much. She isn't any fussier than she used to be and she still sleeps for about 11-12 hours at night. This does mean that I don't get as much done during the day..or night..until after about 8:00 PM. Oh well, I guess it could be worse.
We had a great Thanksgiving, my Mom and Stepdad came up from Chicago and spent the weekend with us. It was very low-key and enjoyable. Thanks for everything guys :) I have a really busy week at work, I will try to update with more pictures when I get time. Here are a few from our visit with Santa, and also a few that our friend Katelyn took for us at the studio she works at (Richer Image).










I also included a few pictures from Jeremy's sister, Jennifer. When Ari was in Menominee for Halloween weekend, Jennifer had her boyfriend's Mom take some adorable photos for us (it was a surprise). Thanks Jenn :) :)






No comments: