There are so many cute things Arianna is doing right now, that I thought I would take some time to
brag write about them :) She plays Peek-a-Boo all day long. Without being prompted, gets a so much joy out of covering and uncovering her eyes and everyone else's too :) She raises her hands/arms/palms upwards into the "I don't know" gesture anytime I ask her where someone or something is. Like she is saying, " I donno Mom!?". She knows and points to her ears, eyes and mouth! She says, "ball" and "dog" constantly. Is obsessed with both the the aforementioned things. Oh and she drops stuff on purpose all the time and says, "Uh-oh!", haha it's too cute. She isn't really a full time walker yet. She dances like a maniac to any and all music/tunes/melodies. This includes a church wedding we attended, she decided to bob her head like a crazy woman to the violins. She points to EVERYTHING and says, "DAT" or something along the lines of, "WHAT'S DAT?". She is a curious little monster :) She puts her arms high up in the air and says "done" when she is finished doing something. I think my favorite thing she does is her mad face where she purses her lips together and scrunches her eyebrows, or her bunny face where she crinkles her nose and sniffs like a bunny, haha. She loves when I sing "Isty Bitsy Spider" and she does the matching hand motions. I just took a video of it today! She likes to give high fives and tens. Let's see, she is a terrible eater lately. She really doesn't want much of anything, except yogurt melts, which I thought we were done with a few months ago. She doesn't love being in the car so much anymore either. Sleeping is still great. We average 12-13 hours per night. She gets 1-2 naps per day, depending on what we are doing. We are NOT on a rigid schedule! That's it for now.
Here are some kind of boring pictures for you viewing pleasure!
3 comments:
She's adorable! My daughter was born on her birthday, only in 2010!
those arent boring. I love the bikini! she is so cute.
Thanks!! Sometime I think people get mad that I let her wear a bikini...oh well!
Post a Comment