I am sooooo behind on blogging. I haven't even posted pictures from Arianna's first birthday party (July 25th!!!) I now have even more pictures, because my bridal shower was last weekend in Chicago. It was perfect! 3 weeks until our big day, eeeeek!!
Here are some pictures, because I have no time to write!! We picked frogs as the theme because Ari is OBSESSED! Oh, and there aren't that many Birthday pictures that I am posting, because my child was kind of crabby that day. And, she hit her head right before she started eating cake, so her face is all red and pissy in all those ones, haha. Speaking of bumps on the head, we get at least 3 a week. She has a golf ball sized one in between her eyes right now, from a spill she took at daycare. It honestly looks like we abuse her, haha. She falls down ALL THE TIME. I have never seen a child with so many bruises on their face!!


No comments:
Post a Comment