Saturday, January 29, 2011
Cold Medicine?
My child is sick. Again. After everything I have read and been told about not giving cold meds to children under like 6, I decided that something needed to be done. I did a little research and then went to the store. I came home with Hyland's Cough and Cold. I liked it because it said that the minimum age that could use it was 2. I figure we are close enough, haha. Anyway, it worked like a charm. No, seriously, I love this stuff. It's homeopathic, sugar-free, 100% natural and all that good stuff. Best part is, it works really, really well. Like way better than the Mucinex that our Pedi had suggested. In other news, my child is a terrible eater. This week, so far, she will only eat yogurt, applesauce, string cheese(sometimes) and raspberries. Seriously. Nothing else, not cookies, crackers, not noodles, you name it, we've tried it. The last few months have been rough for us in the meal dept. I am actually a little nervous that she won't have gained any weight, or maybe even lost weight at her 18 month well baby check this coming Wednesday. I'll leave you with a few new pictures of my sweet munchkin :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment