Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Exciting for me, maybe not so much for you guys..

You may remember me complaining recently about Arianna not fitting into ANY of the 18-24 month summer clothes I ordered for her from babyGap and Old Navy.  Keep in mind, she will be 2 in July, there was no way I was ordering 12-18 month clothes.. So, I took the tags off anyways, hoping that the clothing might shrink when washed and that maybe my child would have a huge growth spurt! It didn't really shrink.  Oh well...maybe by September, haha.  Then, I started thinking about last summer and I remembered that I have a whole bin of 12-18 month clothes that she was kind of fitting in to around August of last year, when she was about 13 months.  I brought the bin up from our basement and started trying stuff on her.  IT ALL FITS.  Seriously.  Even some of the 12 month Carter's dresses! So no worries, my child will have properly fitting shorts and dresses this summer :)  Also, we took a little family trip to the circus last night and I have to say that it was money well spent!  Arianna absolutely loved it! The only bad part was that I forgot my camera.  Oh well, next year. 

I have an OB appointment tomorrow, so I will be sure to update you guys on how that went!  25 weeks this week!!! This pregnancy is flying by!

No comments: