Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Nursery!!

Here are a  few pictures of what Brady's nursery will look like! It's called "Baby Boats" and it's from Pottery Barn Kids. 





We have the rug, valances and crib skirt coming from a family member and then we are going to be ordering the rest! I think it will be super cute and the bedroom it's going in is really light and airy and it will just be perfect!

Also, this gem came in the mail Monday.  It was my Mom and Paul's baby gift to us. 

We had to get it in "geranium" because the green color was sold out or out of stock or something.  Anyways, I absolutely love it and I cannot wait to stroll around with my two babies in it! Thank you guys sooooo much.  Also, the dresser my Dad and Paula ordered for Mr.Brady is finally put together and it looks very nice in his room! Thank you guys for helping us get started with some of the many things we need for our little guy!!  I am feeling a little less stressed about all of the things we need for him.  I picked up a swing, car seat cover and a sling last weekend.  Our original swing and car seat cover were pink and our sling was recalled, so we definetely needed to replace those. 
I guess you could say that I had been feeling pretty overwhelmed with all the stuff we need.  We weren't very smart at our baby shower for Ari and if I could do it all over again, I would have asked for everything in gender neutral colors.  You have no idea, everything we own is PINK.  Seriously, all of our clothes and pajamas, socks, blankets, bibs, burp cloths, towels, washcloths, sheets, toys, etc.  Some of that stuff doesn't matter to me so much, but I can say that I will NOT be putting a little baby boy in a pink blanket..or bib...or socks, haha. 

So, my plan is to look for sales and maybe try to go to some garage sales this summer to find stuff.  I don't need to buy a whole bunch of brand new stuff like I did (still do) for Ari!  Wish me luck!

P.S. How could I forget to mention this!? I went to my OB appt. yesterday and I gained 4 pounds...not 10 again like I was worried about, haha! So, I'm right on track and baby sounded healthy :)

3 comments:

Francis said...

Congrats on baby#2!!!the nursery will look great!

Krysta said...

Thank you! Good to hear from you, busy Momma!

Anonymous said...

[p]The diversity of designs [url=http://www.ugbootonlinesale.co.uk]ugg boots sale online[/url] over the age of boots has been staggering . 5miles each one [url=http://uggbootsale.webstarts.com]ugg boots on sale[/url] way . Schneeschuhe in Australien entstanden, ist dies der Arbeitnehmer Schuhe Scheren-Bindungen [url=http://uggbootuk.webstarts.com]ugg boots sale[/url] zu Fu? . Several extremely popular models are [url=http://uggonlineuk.webstarts.com]ugg boots uk sale[/url] the UGG Classic Tall, the UGG Classic Short, and the UGG Bailey Button . You can compliment your outfit with these winter boots . - If you are [url=http://uggonlineuk.webstarts.com]womens ugg boots[/url] really dead set on buying UGGs on sale then you should strive to be alert and quick . The simple cause getting, these boots by no means warmed their ft nor did they supply any comfort . Related Articles - Cheap, Mature, Boots, Email this Article to a Friend! Receive Articles like this one direct to your email box!Subscribe [url=http://www.ugbootonlinesale.co.uk]ugg boots sale clearance[/url] for free today!.[/p]