Monday, June 27, 2011

A little story...

It has been so long since I have posted...No good excuse, just no energy or motivation for blogging at this point.  I did pass my 3 hour glucose tolerance test, so that's awesome.  Baby Brady is healthy and head down.  C-Section is scheduled for August 23rd, so not too much longer.  Arianna's birthday is coming up...July 24th to be exact, and we have decided on a Mickey/Minnie theme.  I let her pick.  Literally showed her Belle, Nemo, Princesses, Butterflies and Mickey and Minnie and she chose right away! I can say that this may be the simplest birthday party ever.  I really have no energy and I have a feeling that 4 weeks from now, I will have even  less, haha.  Brady's room is almost set.  My mother in law made me a red changing pad cover for him, which I am so excited about.  I want red accents with his sailboat room and this is just perfect! I was having a really hard time finding red ones, online or anywhere for that matter.  Anyways, we have almost everything we need.  All that's left is this mobile and this Fisher Price Rock N' Play.  Our bedroom doesn't have the space at this point in time for the pack n' play to be in there like we had with Ari. 

So, on to my funny story. 
We changed Arianna's crib into a toddler bed last Thursday.  She had learned how to climb out of her crib and I was nervous that she was going to hurt herself.  The first night went very well.  I pretty scared about how it was going to go, haha.  Along comes Friday and I come home from work at noon (my short day, woohoo!) and say bye to hubby and put Ari down for a nap.  I can hear her talking to herself/reading/singing in there for a while.  Like a good 35 minutes.  I really wasn't too bothered by it, but I decided to get up and check on her anyways.  I peeked in the door and she was standing in the middle of the room, BUTT NAKED.  She managed to get a onsie, t-shirt, pair of shorts and a cloth diaper with snaps off, by herself.  Here's the kicker: as soon as I see her cute little naked self, she goes, "Look Mama! I pooped!" and points to a pile of poop right in the middle of her rug (with a huge smile on her face of course).  I had to laugh and of course snapped a photo to send to Daddy of her standing there pointing to it, naked, with toys all over her room.  I don't think it's appropriate to put on here because of the whole nakedness and poop thing, haha but it's quite a priceless photo :)

P.S. We are currently potty training and things are going VERY well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[p]The diversity of designs [url=http://www.ugbootonlinesale.co.uk]ugg boots sale online[/url] over the age of boots has been staggering . 5miles each one [url=http://uggbootsale.webstarts.com]ugg boots on sale[/url] way . Schneeschuhe in Australien entstanden, ist dies der Arbeitnehmer Schuhe Scheren-Bindungen [url=http://uggbootuk.webstarts.com]ugg boots sale[/url] zu Fu? . Several extremely popular models are [url=http://uggonlineuk.webstarts.com]ugg boots uk sale[/url] the UGG Classic Tall, the UGG Classic Short, and the UGG Bailey Button . You can compliment your outfit with these winter boots . - If you are [url=http://uggonlineuk.webstarts.com]womens ugg boots[/url] really dead set on buying UGGs on sale then you should strive to be alert and quick . The simple cause getting, these boots by no means warmed their ft nor did they supply any comfort . Related Articles - Cheap, Mature, Boots, Email this Article to a Friend! Receive Articles like this one direct to your email box!Subscribe [url=http://www.ugbootonlinesale.co.uk]ugg boots sale clearance[/url] for free today!.[/p]

Anonymous said...

[p]What are you waiting for instead of experiencing the pleasure brought by our boots? Beauty [url=http://uggbootsale.webstarts.com]ugg boots on sale[/url] belongs to you this winter . The boots became popular when surfers in Australia realized that these boots served the purpose of quickly warming their own feet [url=http://uggbootuk.webstarts.com]ugg boots sale[/url] as needed . You may get inspired by the fad on what shoes to [url=http://www.ugbootonlinesale.co.uk]cheap ugg boots sale[/url] buy . Sand shades are extremely normal to make sure you eye balls [url=http://www.ugbootonlinesale.co.uk]ugg boots sale clearance[/url] and also white wool fleece will attractively in opposition to the snowy scenery in winter . With favourable value and most recent tendency look, it is relatively well liked in 2010 . UGG Australia [url=http://www.ugbootonlinesale.co.uk]ugg boots sale[/url] is the subsidiary formed in 1995 by an American company called Deckers Corporation which manufactures and markets these Australian sheepskin boots . Do not buy the low brace of sixpenny UGG Boots that you originate crosswise; [url=http://uggonlineuk.webstarts.com]ugg boots uk sale[/url] instead, suffer notation of the URL and then ready looking.[/p]