Thursday, November 17, 2011

If I'm being honest..

Hmm. Where to start.. Let's see, I had Arianna and gained like 50 pounds.  Not cool.  Lost almost all of it but like 5-10 lbs by the time we had our wedding.  Then, after we got married, I gained TWENTY pounds.  I was just eating whatever and not being too terribly active.  Well, then I got pregnant with Brady.  I vowed to keep my weight gain really low, like 15-20 lbs.  Well, that didn't happen.  I gained 50-60 pounds.  Moral of the story= I weigh more now than I ever have in my life! I hate it! I am eating smart and lost 10 more pounds recently, so that's good.  I have been working out hard every day since we have been in Chicago and I stepped on the scale today with my hopes high and NOTHING.  No loss at all.  I'm so frusterated and I feel like it's 10 times harder to lose this baby weight with baby #2.  End rant.

No comments: