Tuesday, November 15, 2011

That one time when I didn't post for two months...

Whoops! I know it has been way too long.  I thought about giving the blog up, but it really is a good way to keep family and friends updated on our lives, so I am going to keep up with it. If I even have any readers left, haha.   I promise never to leave it that long again.  My goal is to update 3 times a week.  We have some big changes going on in our life to update you all on!

We have moved! Jeremy got a job in Oshkosh, Wi.  Bye bye Marquette! I was sad to leave by kind of happy, especially since I got to quit my job, haha.  Jeremy has 10 weeks on training in a different city, where he stays in a hotel, so the kids and I packed up and headed to Chicago to stay with my parents! The contents of our house is in storage and we will be looking for housing in Oshkosh pretty soon here.  Once we move, I won't really have to work right away but I think I will get a part time job.  I don't want a stressful "career" type job like I had before though.  I really kind of just want to work at a gym and get a free membership.  Is that weird? Haha! My degrees are in Psychology and Early Childhood Development, so I wouldn't exactly be using my education, but I would be happy and that's what matters right?

My little guy is 3 months old now and is a squealing, laughing, smiling little bundle of joy.  Literally.  He makes me smile all day long,  Granted he is mine, but I have to say that he is the sweetest little boy in the whole world. 

Arianna is 27 months old now and acts more and more like a teenager every day.  She scares me, haha.  She has been fully potty trained for months, so there isn't really anything to update you guys on there.  Well, she likes to do it all by herself and shut the bathroom door and tells you to "get out" if you try to help her.  Sassy girl.  She talks like she is about 4.  People are amazed when they meet her because she is so tiny, she looks like she could be about 18 months and then she starts speaking in full sentences and the jaws start dropping. Like her Mom and Dad, she is a chatterbox :) She is fully immersed in a world of Dora, Disney Princesses, and Barbies.  Obsessed would be an understatement when it comes to all of those things. 

I will leave you with some of our family photos we had done 2 months ago recently. 















Pictures by Tutte Belle Photography


No comments: