Well, Arianna turned three on July 24th. It was the middle of the week and Jeremy had the day off. Our morning started with breakfast of her choice, which was cinnamon rolls. After we ate, presents were opened and then we got ready for the day. We left Brady with a friend and took her to see Ice Age in 3-D. I wasn't so sure how she would do with the 3-D glasses, but it went well! Jeremy took her to see The Lorax a few month ago and she absolutely loved it, so that's what made us choose to take her to a movie for her big day! Ooh and she had her three year well child check and she weighs 29 lbs and is 34.5 inches tall. That puts her in the 6th percentile for height and 46th for weight!
We are having a joint birthday party for both of them on the 5th (Brady turns 1 on the 12th) I have been slowly preparing and trying to get things ready for a houseful of people. It isn't always easy to get extra things done with my two little munchkins terrorizing my house all day long!
I should add that we were at the doctor for Brady today and he weighs 22 lbs! Big boy! He has gained 2 pounds since his 9 month well baby check!
I have way too much going on to write about anything else, but I promise an update after the party this Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment