Wednesday, September 26, 2012

We are still alive!

I have had no motivation to blog lately.  Like none whatsoever. 

Arianna is in preschool! And swimming! And dance! And gymnastics! All of which she loves, so we have a busy fall.  No we are not going to be doing three extra curricular activies all year long.  Brady is 13 months now and is an insane beast of a child.  We are just about finished weaning.  We are going to a wedding and a baby shower in the next few weeks. 

I ran my FIRST HALF MARAHON! It was freezing and it was HARD but I did it and I did MUCH better than I expected to! I ran it in 2:05.  I thought it would take me at least 2.5 hours.  My average pace was 9:25.  Can't wait for the next one!







Oh, and I couldn't forget to include a (cell phone) picture of my munchkins!


1 comment:

Francis said...

Congrats on the marathon. I used to run cross country in high school and it's tough.