I nursed Brady for the last time a few days ago. It was definitely bittersweet. We made it 14 months, which I have to say, I
am so proud of. Mommy guilt kicked in a
few times over that 14 month period for sure, and this is why. I only made it about 6 weeks with
Arianna. I gave up when it really wasn’t
even that hard. But, I was at a totally
different time in my life and I would say that Arianna turned out just
fine…Although she was a super sick baby.
Lots of ear infections, asthma, pneumonia, tubes, etc. Anyway, cheers to Brady and I for making it
so long! I am glad I did it and I will do it just as long, if not longer with
future children J
Here is a little 14 month update for my big boy!
-Walking, running and climbing everywhere. Goes down most slides by himself
-Size 12-18 month or 18 month clothes. Some 12 month stuff, if it runs big.
-I am thinking he weighs close to 25 lbs. Catching up fast to his sister, who has been
hovering at 29 lbs for about a year now!
-Loves eating waffles for breakfast, PBJ’s, noodles,
spaghetti, GRAPES, any crackers, yogurt, whole milk, chicken nuggets, mac and cheese and ANYTHING dipped in
ketchup. How weird! Still not liking bananas, oatmeal, eggs,
peas, corn, veggies in general or pancakes.
-Says: ball, mama, dada, uh oh, and trying to say dog (I
think). Signs “please” and “more”. Waves bye bye at bedtime and blows
kisses. Also likes to give big slobbery
kisses to people.
-Uses index finger to point and also puts both arms up when
he wants to come up.
-Puts both arms in the air when he ask him to do
“touchdown”. Still loves playing
peek-a-boo!
-Not a very good teether.
3 teeth total with one more top tooth coming in. Lots of whining and just being crabby in
general this past month.
-Loves Arianna more than anything. The two of them have been playing together so
much and it is just adorable J
-Slight obsession over remotes, controllers, cell phones,
computers and other electronic equipment.
-Getting super close to Daddy lately J
I cannot believe my baby is 14 months old!! Good thing it’s
not our last! Baby fever is at an all-time high, but it pretty much always
is. Baby #3 won’t show up for a few more
years yet, mostly for financial reasons and because I want Ari to at least be
in kindergarten!


No comments:
Post a Comment