Well, I somehow managed to go a month without blogging again. Crazy how that happens right?! I have been telling myself for days that I need to do a 15 month update on Brady, so here it is!
At 15 months…
-18% for height. I
cannot remember the exact measurement, but he is a little shorty!
-23 lbs. and 35% (I think) for weight!
-Mostly 12-18 month
clothes!
-Fabulous eater.
Brady eats a bowl of cereal and milk (using a spoon) almost every
morning. Loves grapes, most berries, not
really any veggies, oatmeal cheese, pizza, peanut butter and jelly, spaghetti,
macaroni and cheese, chicken nuggets (doesn’t like chicken if it isn’t
breaded), French fries and tomato basil soup, yogurt melts and yogurt.
-Goes up AND down stairs now. Crazy boy.
-Loves water. He
sticks his whole face under the water in the bathtub these days. Must get him enrolled in a swim class! He
really is fascinated with water of any type…this includes but is not limited
to; puddles, sinks, water fountains and toilets(ßlearned
that one the hard way)
-Started working on stacking blocks and few weeks ago and he
can successfully stack 6 on his own!
-Finally some improvement on his vocabulary! Brady makes
sounds for cow, dog, kitty, duck and lion.
-He says ball, up, uh-oh, dog, Mama, Dada, cheese, and I
knowwww I am forgetting a few more!
-He can point to body parts when I ask him! So far, tongue,
belly, eyes, nose and mouth. We work on
1 new body part per week!
-Drinks out of a cup and uses a spoon successfully! Working
on the fork…
-Still a great sleeper.
Goes to bed at 6:45 and gets up at 6:45-7:00 AM, he only wakes up if he
pees through his clothes which happens every once in a while! He would nap twice a day if I let him but our
mornings are pretty busy, so we usually nap once at about 12:30. Usually he is down for about 2 hours.
That’s all I’ve got for now! We are jetting off to Chicago
tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving with some of my family! Also, running my second
half marathon this Saturday, wish me luck!!


No comments:
Post a Comment