Wow, it's been a while! My shower in Chicago went very well and it was so good to see family and friends that I haven't seen in so long. Everyone was so generous with their gifts, Jeremy and I are so grateful...so thank you everyone. We went to the Doctor last week for a regular visit and we were told that everything looks great and that Arianna is right on track as far as size. I had my glucose tolerance test on Thursday morning to screen for gestational diabetes. Hopefully the results are good! We have our 30 week ultrasound next Friday which should be very exciting. Here are some pictures from the last few weeks!
This is a shelf I put together for Arianna's room!
They are so small and cute!!
Love the Princess hat from Aunt Dina
So cute!

This is a Build-a-Bear from Grace and ToniAnn! The Cubs clothes are so cute!

Giraffe Bathroom from Aunt Nanc and Debbie

Arianna's gym...Erin, Kristina and Anna each got me this :)

I put her curtain up today!

Stroller from all of the Sneddon girls...I LOVE IT!


This is a Build-a-Bear from Grace and ToniAnn! The Cubs clothes are so cute!
Giraffe Bathroom from Aunt Nanc and Debbie
Arianna's gym...Erin, Kristina and Anna each got me this :)
I put her curtain up today!
Stroller from all of the Sneddon girls...I LOVE IT!
Jeremy and I set up baby equipment all afternoon today! Josie was very curious as you can see :)
This picture was taken at the Sandbar, after my baby shower. Erin's brother took us out on his boat for the night..so much fun!
ToniAnn and Grace brought this basket to my baby shower, which was a complete surprise to me! Everything was so good, it was all gone by that same evening.
From the left: ToniAnn, Megan, Me, Erin and Pili
I have known ToniAnn for about 13 years and the rest of the girls for 10. WOW!
I am so glad you are all still in my life :)
I am so glad you are all still in my life :)



No comments:
Post a Comment