We had such a busy weekend! It was our good friends' Jon and Kristen's wedding. I was one of the bridesmaids and I have to say that it was so much fun! Everything went really well and Kristen was a calm and beautiful bride! They are leaving on Monday for their honeymoon in St. Lucia..Have fun you two :) I included a few pictures from the wedding and then I took a few of some of the presents that people have given Baby Arianna.
Her "I Love Dad" onesie is from ToniAnn, the bathing suit is for next summer from Auntie Linds, the other onesie is from Aunt Janet and the little pink and white shoes are sooo cute from Jess! I got the navy blue Crocs a long time ago, after we first found out about her.
My friend Kat gave us these for my baby shower. She made them herself and she acutally did all of the letters of her name, I just didn't feel like arranging them all for a picture. Jeremy and I love these and are excited to hang them in the nursery. What a thoughtful gift..
Here is Arianna's little pink bathtub that Uncle Mike and Susie brought to us the weekend of Jeremy's graduation. They had it filled with baby stuff! Now, whenever she gets bath related stuff this is where it goes for the time being!
The blanket on the left is from Auntie Megan and the one on the right is from Grace and ToniAnn (made me cry), it is monogrammed with Arianna's name and year that she is born.
If you know me at all, you know that throughout college I participated in quite a few power hours. The bib and onesie (organic!) are from my old boss, Patty. I think that this takes the cake for the most creative gift! I still laugh everytime I see it! Jan Olsen, who was a teacher that I worked with a Brookton got the strawberry outfit for her and made the little strawberry hat, which is adorable! Erin came up for my baby shower and gave me the Cubs outfit the night before it because she couldn't wait anymore. I love how the bloomers say Chicago Cubs on the back!!


No comments:
Post a Comment