Saturday, October 3, 2009

More Smiles :)

I know that this is a little repetetive, but seeing Arianna smiling is one of the cutest things ever. So...I have another video and a few pictures. It's hard to get good smiling pictures of her, A. Because my camera has a slow shutter speed (in my opinion) and B. she is fascinated by the camera and now she stares at the camera instead of my face (which is what makes her smile!) So I have to be very discreet and try to hide the camera so she only looks at my face haha. Also, I have been super sick since about Monday and I am finally feeling better. Unfortunately, Jeremy caught it and now he is sick. I have him quarantined in our bedroom and I lysol'd the whole house and I am washing everything. The last thing I want is for baby Ari to catch it. P.S. I know her bib looks gross...it's because she just had a bottle and her bottles are mixed with prune juice now which makes for a messy time!





No comments: