
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Update
Hello! It has been a while since I have updated! Posting pictures is so much easier! My best friend ToniAnn came up last Thursday and stayed with us until Monday. We had so much fun!! It was nice to have her back in Marquette! Having her stay here was really nice because she is so helpful! She took Arianna for her morning feedings two mornings in a row and then kept her occupied, which allowed Jeremy and I to sleep in!! Arianna gave ToniAnn lots of smiles, which I am sure made her very happy! I have to go back to work on Monday and I am not very happy about it at all. Maternity leave was amazing, I mean who wouldn't want to sit around with a cute little baby all day every day?? Our work schedules allow us not to have to put Arianna in daycare, our friend Rachel is going to watch her on Monday's from 12-4 while Jeremy has work meetings and our friend Ashley is going to watch her on Wednesday's for a few hours. Ashley has a little baby boy named Easton who is 4 weeks younger than Arianna. She was in my program at NMU (Early Childhood) and we also worked at the Crayon Club together for a few years. Arianna is so much fun lately. She smiles all the time and she coos a lot..sometimes while she is smiling, it sounds like she might laugh but it hasn't happened yet. She is holding her head up on her own now (for the most part) and she is still a very happy and content baby. She is sleeping in her crib now, in her own room, which is very nice and allows us to get much more sleep at night. We have a video monitor which has been very useful for us. When she slept in our room, I would wake up to every little sound she made and now I turn the monitor on just high enough so that I can hear her cry, but not necessarily be woken up by all her other noises. We don't have much of a schedule, she eats abotu every 4-6 hours and sometimes longer at night. When we give her her last bottle of the night (usually between 8-10), we read her a book afterwards if she is still awake and then she goes into her crib for the night. She will wake up anywhere between 3-5 for her next bottle and then she goes back to sleep until about 9. So, she sleeps sometimes up to 7-8 hours at night, which is great for us! I have no complaints about that! This past week I have been busy doing stuff around the house. I want to get as much done as I can before I have to be a working Mom :( I have been trying to do some wedding planning but I haven't gotten too far. So far we have the reception venue all set, and the bridesmaids dresses picked out. We are about to book a DJ and a photographer. We know what we want to groomsmen to wear and I started making a list of all of the people we need to invite. I thought planning my wedding would be so much fun and it really is kind of a pain haha. I wish I had endless money and someone to do all the planning for me!! Oh well, maybe in my next life..







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment