Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Sick Baby...
It wasn't a very fun weekend for our little family. I was getting over being sick, while Jeremy and Arianna were in the midst of it. Luckily, she has been sleeping pretty well at night. Her throat is scratchy, and her voice sounds different when she cries. She is congested and it is tough for her to drink her bottle or take her pacifier. Hopefully she will start to get better in the next few days here. I have been wanting to buy her a bouncy seat for a while now, because bouncing is the only thing that seems to soothe her when she is fussy. I finally gave in and got her one at Target tonight (see pictures). I also got her a "swaddle" blanket, because I am so paranoid about her having blankets in her crib. I know how to swaddle her with a regular blanket but I have woken up two times to see her blanket pulled over her face. No matter how tight I get it, she always manages to wiggle out of it. The swaddle blankets have velcro on them to secure the sides of the blanket so the babies can't squrm out of them. Tonight is her first night in it (see pictures), so I will let you know how it works out for us! There are some other random pictures, including some of her in her new fleece PJ's that Grandma Patty got her. Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment