Monday, April 26, 2010

A Day at the Park (in pictures)


Ok, as I am uploading pictures, I have to clarify that these are actually from a few different days at a few different parks. We had a playdate on Sunday with my friend and coworker Leah, and her little boy, Mason, who goes to daycare with Arianna. They had fun together. I think the looks that Ari is giving him are so funny. It's because he stole the keys she was playing with, haha. We have been spending a lot of time outside lately, it's been really nice. I plan on buying a swing to put up in our yard soon.

In other news, we are headed home to Chicago this weekend to visit my parents and to attend a close friend's bridal shower. It's just going to be Arianna and I and we are flying!! Wish me luck..












HAHA. I have to add that after I looked at the preview of this post, she is wearing the SAME pants in all three of these days at the park, which are over a period of about 2 weeks. LOL. The girl has more clothes than we know what to do with, but we happen to LOVE these Carter's leggings. We have them in every color and they get worn under dresses all the time because it's cold up here in Michigan :)

2 comments:

Francis said...

she is soo adorable! I love the carter pants too!!! Kayla has so many and they are great when the weather here is sunny but still lots of wind:)

Desi said...

I hope you guys had fun in Chicago! I also hope that the flight went well. You will have to tell me all about it when you get back :). I also am always putting damn leggings under Liv's dresses...hopefully soon it will be warm enough to let their little chubba thighs out!