Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sick AGAIN..and FIRST TOOTH!

I feel like I have already used that title...Oh wait, I have. Twice. Arianna has another sinus infection. Her little cough and voice are so raspy, she doesn't even sound like herself. She has been sleeping well, except for one rough night. Oh, and she has a TOOTH!! It's on the bottom and it's so cute! Getting a picture of it is nearly impossible, maybe I will try again tomorrow. Despite being sick and teething, she has been in a pretty good mood. A while back, we signed a slip at daycare to let them take her on walks and to the playground with the other babies in infant room. Turns out, they went on Monday and said that she LOVED the swings. I was a little sad because I have been waiting for a nice day to take her to swing for the first time, and I just didn't get around to it yet. Oh well, I can still take her and take tons of pictures and pretend it's her first time right? Here are a few bye-bye videos from my phone! As you can see I am trying my hardest to get her to say Mama! Outloud, not just silently moving her lips, haha. Just ignore my annoying voice





1 comment:

Shannon said...

GG said dada first but not long after said mama. What a sweet day that was! Your heart will just melt the first time you hear your sweet one say your name. Hope baby girl gets well soon!