Monday, April 5, 2010

Long

WARNING: There is a ridiculous amount of pictures on this post. 


It's been way too long since an update, so this one is kind of lengthy and includes a ton of pictures!  In the world of Arianna, things are going pretty well.  She has been sick since Thursday; it seems like a cold but it could be teething?  She has a really runny nose, a bad cough and is just pissy  irratable in general.  My parents were up for Easter weekend and it wasn't very relaxing at times because Arianna just couldn't manage to take any decent naps.  She has another appointment with Dr. Frantz tomorrow.  Seriously, we should just have our own room at that place. I scheduled the appt. because she is acting like she did when she had double ear infections a few months ago.  Not to mention she is coughing constantly.  We are still doing breathing treatments as a follow up to her having RSV and symptoms of asthma.  I guess you could say the treatments are preventative.  It's hard to do a real asthma test until kids are older because it entails blowing in to a tube and counting and other things that babies just aren't capable of.  Our ped. said that she will usually diagnose it as asthma after three different occurences of a child getting sick and needing breathing treatments.  Usually they will test her oxygen levels, give a breathing treatment and then test them again.  If the oxygen level is higher it pretty much means that the asthma medecine worked, leading us to think that it probably is asthma.  I had pretty bad asthma when I was younger, but it only flared up when I was sick already.  I grew out of it and don't even have an inhaler anymore.  Hopefully Ari will have the same luck. 
Arianna is waving bye-bye and hi on command all the time now.  It's pretty cute.  We have also been practicing clapping and now whenever we say, "yayyyyyy" she claps her hands together :)  Easter brunch at The Landmark was decent, although Miss Ari didn't want to sit still for any period of time to let her Mama eat!  She is starting to use her little belly muscles to sit herself up in the crib (from a laying position) and it's looking like grabbing the railing and pulling to a stand is in the near future.  Looks like it's time to lower the mattress! 
In wedding news, I went to get fitted for my dress on Friday and walked past the most beautiful Maggie Sottero gown.  I told my parents and Kay that I just had to try it on.  Once it was on, I fell in love with it.  I told everyone that I didn't even want to see or try on the dress that I had already picked out to wear.  I can't believe that I changed my mind at the last minute but I think it was a good decision!  We paid for it and left the store feeling great about the decision.  I can't wait to wear it!! With 10-15 pounds left to lose until I am at my pre-baby weight, I was a little apprehensive about being fitted...They told me after they fitted me that I couldn't lose anymore weight before the wedding.  I told Kay that there is not way that it isn't going to happen.  I have been eating healthy and losing weight slowly but surely.  She fitted me for one size smaller and told me that I only had about 1 inch to lose in all areas.  Easy as pie :) Ok, I will leave you all with some pictures from the last week or so.&


nbsp;


3 comments:

Desi said...

I love Ari's easter outfit! And the pear one...does it come in Liv's size?! hahaha. Ummm where are the pics of the new wedding dress?? I would like them asap!

Francis said...

I love her Easter outfit!! she is so cute!

Krysta said...

Thanks :) The pear one is from Gap. It is a size 6-12 months and it's really big. I am emailing you the wedding dress pics as soon as I finish this sentence :)