I LOVE LOVE LOVE cloth diapers!!
I am sooooo glad that we made the switch!
Ok, now that I got that out...
I have been a very very bad blogger lately, mostly because my classroom moved and WE moved as a family. All in the same week...We are finally starting to get settled in (thanks to friends and family for all the help, btw) and life is getting back to normal.
Anyway, the diaper thing; we were using disposables while we moved and Arianna got a rash right away. Now that we are back to good ol' cloth, her little tush is cleared up. (Did I mention our new house has an awesome clothesline in our huge backyard?) Now if only her sinus infection would go away...Gosh, what a pain. The Dr. keeps putting her on Augmentin and it makes her throw up like 75% of the times we give it to her. It is frusterating and makes me feel really bad for her. Not to mention, cleaning up puke 2 times a day SUCKS. They have switched her to Bactrim (last night), so hopefully she is on the path to wellness. Speaking of wellness, we have started using all natural and organic cleaning products around here :) WOW. I can't beleive that I just typed that. It does make me feel good though, knowing that our little lady has less harmful chemicals exposed to her, even if it only makes a little difference! Arianna has been pulling up on When she is on the floor, which is rarely, she rolls all over the place to get what she wants. Cruising looks like it is in the very near future:) There are still only two teeth in that cute little mouth, but she is louder than ever. She has a consistant sound for dog, which she uses all the time. She is obsessed with our two dogs and I am pretty sure that dog or puppy will be her first real spoken word. That's all I've got. Time to go unpack more boxes...
I will leave you with an assortment of new pictures.

Ok, now that I got that out...
I have been a very very bad blogger lately, mostly because my classroom moved and WE moved as a family. All in the same week...We are finally starting to get settled in (thanks to friends and family for all the help, btw) and life is getting back to normal.
Anyway, the diaper thing; we were using disposables while we moved and Arianna got a rash right away. Now that we are back to good ol' cloth, her little tush is cleared up. (Did I mention our new house has an awesome clothesline in our huge backyard?) Now if only her sinus infection would go away...Gosh, what a pain. The Dr. keeps putting her on Augmentin and it makes her throw up like 75% of the times we give it to her. It is frusterating and makes me feel really bad for her. Not to mention, cleaning up puke 2 times a day SUCKS. They have switched her to Bactrim (last night), so hopefully she is on the path to wellness. Speaking of wellness, we have started using all natural and organic cleaning products around here :) WOW. I can't beleive that I just typed that. It does make me feel good though, knowing that our little lady has less harmful chemicals exposed to her, even if it only makes a little difference! Arianna has been pulling up on When she is on the floor, which is rarely, she rolls all over the place to get what she wants. Cruising looks like it is in the very near future:) There are still only two teeth in that cute little mouth, but she is louder than ever. She has a consistant sound for dog, which she uses all the time. She is obsessed with our two dogs and I am pretty sure that dog or puppy will be her first real spoken word. That's all I've got. Time to go unpack more boxes...
I will leave you with an assortment of new pictures.




1 comment:
I'm glad you are getting settled! I'm dissapointed I didn't get to see your house, oh well...in August! It will be crazy busy though, with Liv's bday and your WEDDING. eeeek. I'm excited :)
Post a Comment