First, I will say that our weekend in Chicago was fabulous. It was great to see family and friends and the wedding we went to was perfect.
Moving on.
Life around our household lately is very different, to say the least. Arianna is fighting sleep like a champ. Bedtime has turned into an hour long process every single night. She still sleeps at least 12 hours, which I am thankful for, but I was very used to my little baby that would just go right to sleep whenever we laid her in her crib. Diaper changes are a struggle. We don't do them on the changing table anymore. Bathtime is a struggle as well. Slippery, mobile baby + bathtub full of water and soap= stress. Arianna also doesn't like to eat lately. She will eat jar food if I force her, and little bits of table food each day. This is a change from the last few months. Sippy cups are a thing of the past. I'm not sure what happened, but Arianna hates them now. All types and brands of them. We have started her on whole milk, as well as trying to transition from a bottle to a sippy. She REFUSES. All day and night. We have one stubborn baby.
Any suggestions?
Things really aren't as bad as I just made them seem, just more difficult. She is also soooooo much more fun!!
Miss Arianna:
-waves bye-bye and hi
-blows kisses
-gives kisses
-Is OBESESSED with the dogs' water dish, and food dishes..and toys..and the dogs in general
-claps
-cruises around the room holding on to furniture
-DANCES. Oh she LOVES to dance. She bobs her head and bends her knees. It is SO cute. Video soon. She just heard a Beyonce song on "Glee" and danced like crazy, haha.
-Says Dada to Jeremy when he walks in the room
-Has 3 teeth
-Weighs 21 pounds
-Makes a distinct sound whenever she sees one of the dogs, kind of sounds like DOD!
-Says Baba for bottle when she wants one or sees one
-blows rasperries on any area of my skin that she can get to. It kind of tickles, lol.
That's about all I've got for now.
Here are some pictures :)
Racing with her boyfriend Mason

What Mom?
My beautiful friend Erin, on her big day :)
Hangin' out in Chicago
Arianna and Auntie Jenn

Arianna and Grandma Patty
Grandma Patty got her this fun pool :)



No comments:
Post a Comment