1.More productive time around the house and with Arianna :)
2.We were so caught up in paying for extended cable, HD channels, TiVo, movie channels, etc. that our monthly bill was probably more than some people's car payments.
3.Summer in Marquette, Michigan is BEAUTIFUL. Anddd with our wedding, honeymoon and a number of other weddings we are traveling for, we really weren't going to have much extra time to sit around and watch TV.
I am happy to report that it's been about 2 weeks and we haven't looked back. I play with Arianna more, instead of giving her toys and then plopping on the couch with the remote! Not to mention, when I am bored, I actually start that load of laundry that needs to get done or maybe make something from scratch for dinner.
I am a little embarrassed to admit my one show that I miss.
Real Housewives of New Jersey
I know, I know, it's trash TV but I love it. I can still watch The Hills and Desperate Housewives online, which makes me happy!
We are still recovering from our long weekend. We had 2 of our best friends in town, staying at our house for the weekend and we had lots of fun! My bestie, ToniAnn was sooooo helpful. Not only did she get up with Arianna every morning, she unpacked and CLEANED while I slept in!! I am a lucky girl!
Here is a picture of the two of them :)
And one of us from the bar!
My Little Lady
We are headed to Chicago this weekend for one of my best friends weddings. I am a bridesmaid, so we have a busy busy weekend with rehearsal dinners and all that other fun wedding stuff. We are staying with my parents, who are also going to the wedding and taking the baby home for us so that we can stay the night in the hotel that the reception is at!! It's about a 6 hour drive from Marquette, and we will have the baby and two dogs. Ugh, wish me luck!!


2 comments:
We don't have television either and isn't it amazing how much more time there is in a day?!
Arianna is a doll =)
Thank you :)
It is amazing. Just checked out your blog, looks like we have two littles that are very close in age! I love your pictures!
Post a Comment