Thursday, July 22, 2010
Positive Thoughts for Us Please..
Wow! It has been way too long since I have updated. I do have an excuse though, our wedding is less than 5 weeks away, andddd....I spend my days chasing around a very mobile 11 month old.
I am asking all of you to think of us tomorrow morning. Arianna has a "neck mass" basically a lump on her collarbone. It's about the size of a quarter and very noticeable to the naked eye. There is also a darkish looking vein in the same area. The vein has always been there, nothing big, but you can see it. The lump is new. She had an appointment last week to get it checked out and the Doctor said that she thought it was a hemangioma, which is basically a cluster of blood vessels and is generally pretty harmless. Usually they disappear on their own. This was good to hear, we were hoping that it wasn't something too serious. They had Arianna go in for an ultrasound yesterday just to be sure.
I got the phone call from the Doctor while I was at work today. She said that the results of the ultrasound had just come back and that the neck mass wasn't what they had originally thought. She wants more testing done as soon as possible. We don't really know many more details. Arianna will go in for testing tomorrow morning, so keep us in your thoughts please.
To end this on a happy note, we took a walk last Sunday night around 7 with the babe and the doggies. We live only a few blocks from Lake Superior and there was no one on the beach, so we decided to play. As soon as Arianna got out of the stroller, she headed for the water. I didn't have a bathing suit on her, so I just stripped her down. I thought the water was pretty cold but she loved it :) There is nothing better than a dip in to Lake Superior on a warm summer night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I'll be sending positive thoughts your way! Good luck with Arianna's appointment. Praying for you guys, Krysta!
Praying for you and Arianna!
I'm saying some prayers for Ari, you, and jeremy!
Praying for Arianna, you and your hubby! Good Luck with the appointment
Lots and lots of thoughts and prayers coming your way.
<3
Post a Comment