I feel bad saying this, but I haven't been doing ANY planning of Arianna's first birthday party. All I know is that it is going to be held at my (soon-t0-be) MIL's house. The planning isn't happening because I am WAY too busy and stressed because MY WEDDING is in like 7 weeks. AHHHH. When I get all worked up about it, my (soon-to-be) hubby reminds me that it is JUST a first birthday and that all we really need is a cake, and loving friends and family close by, that Arianna won't even remember it. After all, the really important one is her Sweet 16, right? I have to admit that Lynn and my Mom have been super helpful and understanding, putting up with my frantic phone calls and rants. Love you two :)
I will leave you with a few pictures. We have been spending tons of time at the beach lately and we had a wonderful visit with my Mom, over the holida
y weekend. The best part was going to the big
parade in Marquette. Arianna loved the marching band and the dance team. It was adorable. Speaking of dancing, she does it ALL the time now. Any time any type of music comes on. It is SO cute! I included a short video of it at the bottom!
Oh, and I apologize in advance for new blog posts being a rare occurrence in the next few weeks. My wedding is much, much more important :)


No comments:
Post a Comment