Wednesday, July 28, 2010

No Worries!

Good news! The lump in Arianna’s neck is a very swollen lymph node. She is fighting off a viral infection and the lump should go away on its own. We are relieved to know that it wasn’t something much worse. It was pretty scary waiting for the results to come in. She is doing well, besides another ear infection. We got referred to see an ENT specialist, I am guessing to talk about putting tubes in her ears, since we have dealt with so many ear infections in her short little life. She weighs in at 21 lbs and is healthy all around. Also, she has been off of her breathing treatments and asthma meds for a while and we were pumped to find out that her lungs sounded great, so no more asthma treatments!
We have been busy, busy, busy. Her first birthday came and went, everything was perfect. I have to give 99% of the credit to Jeremy’s Mom, Lynn. She not only hosted the party at her house, but pretty much planned the entire thing. She had someone make a beautiful cake that was everything I had asked for and did the majority of everything else that planning a birthday party entails. I will put up pictures soon, I promise!

To Grandma Lynn and the rest of our family, thank you sooooooo much for everything! We couldn't have done it without you :)

1 comment:

Francis said...

I'm So glad to hear the good news!! Kayla needs to also go to the ENT due to a lot of ear infections :(