Life with Arianna gets more and more fun each day. She is such a happy little girl! I feel like she seriously learns a new word/sign/animal sound/trick like every day!! It's amazing how much she has changed just since our wedding. She talks to everyone when we are out in public and loves her daycare teachers and classmates. Arianna has turned into a charming little social butterfly :)
I just got the disc of all our wedding pictures last night, 1400 of them!! I am in the middle of trying to get them organized and rotated and cropped if they need to be. It's taking forever! I also need to find a website that will let me upload 1400 photos, so I can send a link to our families and bridal party. I will leave you with a bunch pictures and a video of Arianna making monkey sounds! She does so many animals now, I love it! She also says, "Where'd it go?, Where is it? and other variations of that same phrase, all day long. She is getting really good at imitating words that I say and ask her to repeat. Our newest one is FFFFFIshhhh. Fish! She gets so excited, it's cute :) Oh and we are going to a Halloween party/Can-a-Thon thing for charity today at a big sculpture park called Lakenenland. They have hay rides, music, a costume contest and lots of other fun stuff for the little ones to do. Too bad it's only supposed to be like 50 degrees!!
Arianna and Jeremy's sister, Auntie Jenn. She is like the sister I never had. Love her :)
Globes!
Wedding Party!--We took a big charter bus around for 3 hours between the ceremony and the reception! It was so much fun!!!
This is one of my favorites!
I love this one too, this is on the breakwall, at Presque Isle, Lake Superior
Group shot on the breakwall!
Champagne accident, RIGHT before we were about to walk into the reception...LOL
I have sooo many more pictures! I will add them as soon as a I get a chance!







No comments:
Post a Comment