This post talks about poop!!
I think Arianna is going to be able to crawl out of her crib soon. Lately, she stands on one leg and puts the other one up on the railing(?) of her crib. Like she is going to climb over. She has also taught herself that this is how she can get on the couch. Seriously? She is 15 months old..and she is a short! UGH. First of all, yuck. She always has to do it in the beginning, which means I have to drain, then clean the tub, then start all over. I hope this short lived. The potty seat obsession is still going strong, so maybe she will start pooping in there more often than the tub..In other news, Arianna can say outside, Auntie and SHOES!! Outside is a little messy, but Auntie and shoes are said almost perfectly clear! Yay! That almost makes up for her pooping in the tub the last 3 times she has been taking a bath!


2 comments:
omg!!! she is a smart little one! I need to start training Kayla to use the potty
Haha, she did it once...and hasn't since! Good luck:)
Post a Comment