I know I say this all the time, but I LOVE cloth diapers. I decided to take some pictures of them hanging out to dry, because it's November in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, and I am hanging diapers outside to dry. Some of you who may not be as shocked as I am by this, but you have to realize that we are situated way up North, on the shore of Lake Superior and by this time of year, we often have snow covering the ground and usually have had a number of snowfalls already(We're supposed to get 6 inches of snow this Sunday). BUT, it was SIXTY degrees today! I took advantage and hung Arianna's dipes on the line, for what will most likely be the last time this year.
We also went to the Children's Museum again tonight, for their Thanksgiving party/craft night. It was really fun, but I am way too exhausted to write about our whole night, let alone upload the pictures that we took, so I promise to do it by Sunday :)


No comments:
Post a Comment