The Fisher Price Doodle Pro Classic
One of the best things I have ever spend my monday on, besides my new Shark Cordless 2 in 1 Cordless Vac and Hand Vac, I never thought I could be so in love with a cleaning device, but I am. It is awesome for pet hair and ohhh I could go on and on. Just love it. Anyways, back to Arianna's new toy. She loves it. It's totally old school and it has kept her entertained for quite some time now. She draws pictures and uses the stamps and loves to erase! Seriously, she sat down with this thing for a LONG time after first opened it. We have been sitting and drawing pictures together ever since! Best part is, it was $14.99 at Target. Money well spent :) Oh, and it says ages 3 and up. Psschhh.



1 comment:
This is a fav in our house too. Dante' learned to write his name and letters on here and they both learned their shapes on it. It's amazing for airplane rides and long car rides!
Post a Comment