Things have finally calmed down around here. Thank God. Our current issue is diaper rash. Arianna usually gets a rash when she is on antibiotics, but this current one is the worst I have ever seen. Maybe it's due to the two really strong doses of different kinds of them that she was on.. I have tried, Desitin, A&D, Lotrimin (per nurses instructions), Burt's Bees, Vaseline, California Baby, Earth Baby Angel Mama, Aquaphor and Balmex. Her poor little bum is almost bloody. This rash has been here for about a week now. Yes, I have called the Dr. and we have been trying all kinds of different things. Now it's the weekend and I don't know what to do. It reminds me of when she had a yeast rash from the last time she was on antibiotics and now that I think of it, we still have the perscription cream Nystatin from that awful experience. I am tempted to just try it. The way her rash looks is exactly what a yeast rash is described like. I just feel so bad because she cries huge tears whenever she has to get her diaper changed, and she calls it a boo-boo. She won't even sit down half the time because it hurts her so bad. Poor baby. If only it was summer and I could let her run around naked outside...
That brings me to my next point. Summer. Will it ever be here? I am so sick of being stuck inside this house! I woke up with the intention of going on a walk today, that's all I wanted to do was get us both outside for some fresh air and exercise. I opened the door this morning to let the dog out and quickly changed my mind. Freezing. I checked the weather and it says the high today will be 20. Awesome. Wind chill makes it feel like 8. Even more awesome. That's too cold for me to enjoy a walk. Please can Spring just GET HERE!?!
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm your newest follower and your daughter is adorable!
I feel your pain with the sickness! This winter was full of it...bring on summer!!
Thank you! We are hoping for no more colds or sickness until at least next fall!
Post a Comment