Thursday, August 11, 2011
The End
Well, as I close out my third week on bedrest, the good news is that Brady is being born tomorrow, via C-section! Arianna was an emergency C-section, so I opted to have a second one, instead of a VBAC. I have heard enough horror stories about vaginal deliveries that I am completely fine with this! So, Brady will be born at 37 weeks, 5 days. Arianna was born the day she turned 36 weeks. I will have about 9 weeks left with the little man before I have to go back to work, and Jeremy and I plan on traveling to his hometown (Menominee) and down to Chicago to stay with my family for a while! He isn't working(a whole different story for another post) for the time being so we will have lots of time to spend together as a family. I'm not nervous, just sick of bedrest and ready to meet our little guy! Wish us luck tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment