I cannot believe how long it has been since I last posted. Oh wait, yes I can. I have a two year old and newborn, thing are busy! Actually, I shouldn't complain. Brady sleeps like a champ and Arianna is very helpful. Also, Jeremy got let go from his job 3 days before Brady was born. So, having two parents home all day has been amazing! The whole unemployed thing...not so amazing. It's an icky story that I don't want to share details of on here, but I can honestly say that I have never been so upset. Jeremy was treated like CRAP. He worked there for 6.5 years and never, ever had a write-up or anything bad on his record. He only had promotions. I worked there for a number of years too, so we were quite close to the GM, his family, and the rest of the staff. The way things went down was just disgusting and I will never ever look at those people the same way again. The really unfortunate part of the story is that this is the place where our wedding reception was. And I can't even drive by the damn building without wanting to throw up. We will probably never go back. The only good thing about this is the timing. Jeremy was always soooo busy at work, he was never home and we rarely got to do things as a family. So, as he puts his resume out there and searches for a new job, we get to spend lots of time together as a little family, finally. It's been nice. We are planning to travel for most of September and visit Jeremy's family in Memominee and my family in Chicago, since we usually only have a few days here and there with them during the holidays, if we are lucky. We also have Arianna's MRI on 9/20 and her surgery on 9/23 for the mass in her neck. You can bet that I will be sooooo happy once that is all over and done with.
Moving on..our baby boy is healthy depsite all of his issues he had in the hospital. Thank goodness and sorry to keep some of you hanging for so long, wondering if all was ok. He was quite jaundiced, so we were sent home with a
biliblanket. He was on it for a week, with daily blood draws until we got the ok the his jaundice levels were finally going down instead of up.
Brady is growing like a weed. Nursing Arianna wasn't too difficult, she just liked to fall asleep every single time she started eating. Brady is the opposite. His little blue eyes pop open and stay open for the entire time (sometimes an hour!) that he nurses. He was born at 6 lbs 12 oz, at his one week checkup he was back up to 6 lbs 10 oz, which the Dr. said was great because it usually takes them 2 weeks to get back to their birth weight, and at his 2 week checkup, he was 7 lbs 4 oz! Good job Brady! I will leave you with some pictures (crappy cell phone ones because I haven't had the time or energy to upload from my camera) and I promise to update before 3 weeks again :)
4 comments:
I can't wait to meet Brady! I hope everything goes smoothly with Ari too. I'll be saying a few prayers for you guys.
I will be in mqt for Kira and Mike's wedding...not sure what day I'm coming into town yet, but i'll let you know :)
Thanks Des. Can't wait to see you in Oct!
I havent really been blogging much so im late in this but Congratulations on baby Brady!!! he is precious
[p]What are you waiting for instead of experiencing the pleasure brought by our boots? Beauty [url=http://uggbootsale.webstarts.com]ugg boots on sale[/url] belongs to you this winter . The boots became popular when surfers in Australia realized that these boots served the purpose of quickly warming their own feet [url=http://uggbootuk.webstarts.com]ugg boots sale[/url] as needed . You may get inspired by the fad on what shoes to [url=http://www.ugbootonlinesale.co.uk]cheap ugg boots sale[/url] buy . Sand shades are extremely normal to make sure you eye balls [url=http://www.ugbootonlinesale.co.uk]ugg boots sale clearance[/url] and also white wool fleece will attractively in opposition to the snowy scenery in winter . With favourable value and most recent tendency look, it is relatively well liked in 2010 . UGG Australia [url=http://www.ugbootonlinesale.co.uk]ugg boots sale[/url] is the subsidiary formed in 1995 by an American company called Deckers Corporation which manufactures and markets these Australian sheepskin boots . Do not buy the low brace of sixpenny UGG Boots that you originate crosswise; [url=http://uggonlineuk.webstarts.com]ugg boots uk sale[/url] instead, suffer notation of the URL and then ready looking.[/p]
Post a Comment