Tuesday, February 14, 2012

6 months and my Valentine's!

And once again, I go wayyy to long in between posts.  It's a good thing though.  We have been out and about, meeting new moms and their kids and more importantly, going to the gym EVERY DAY.  It feels so good! Arianna and Brady seem to enjoy their time at the daycare and I get a good workout in and we get out of the house! I love getting on the scale every day and seeing the numbers go down! Too bad I waited so long after Brady was born to start this, but oh well!

Our little man turned 6 months on Sunday.  The post is late because we had Jeremy's Mom and Aunt come and stay for a 3 day weekend.  It was great! We ate lots of yummy food and had some good drinks too.  They also brought us a much needed snowblower.  Thanks guys!

Brady is:

-loud, constantly babbling.  Ma ma ma ma, da da da da , ba ba ba ba ba.  It's so cute. 
-sitting up completely on his own
-still exclusively breastfed.  He had cereal a few times when we didn't want a bottle of breastmilk to go to waste
-not taking bottles anymore!!! not sure why...he used to!
-waking up once at night to nurse
-still sleeping in our room.  and we are good with that :)
-loves being on his tummy, His back, not so much. 
-naps for short periods, mutiple times a day.  will nap for 2-3 hours if I am with him (this happens RARELY, cause when do I actually have time for a nap, haha)
-size 6-12 month clothes are getting tight.  we are in some 12-18
-weighs 17-18 lbs
-laughs and smiles at his sister more than anyone else :)
-loves to stare at Tino!

Sorry for the crappy cell phone picture!

Here are a few pictures of my little cupid's


andddd here are some of the outtakes, haha!








No comments: