Tuesday, March 27, 2012

7 months

Well, here goes another bulleted blog post because I am just not feeling writing a real one with paragraphs and all :)

-Our friends Mandi and Ryan and their 10 month old baby, Grace came to stay for the weekend.  We had lots of fun! Arianna loved having them (especially Grace here).  I think she needs a little sister ;) Saturday we spent some a chunk of time picking out Mandi's wedding dress and our bridesmaids dresses.  We were very successful.  Mandi and I both cried when she found the dress and I can honestly say that I love the bridesmaid dresses and will more than likely wear mine again.  They are gold and belted and oh so cute!

-Brady is soooooo close to crawling.  He is scooting, but not oficially crawling.  It's close, very close.  He is in to EVERYTHING.  I have a feeling life will get more difficult from here on out. 

-Arianna starts swim class on 4/19.  Hopefully it helps her to be a little more comfortable with going underwater! That's my goal anyways. 

-I'm still going to the gym on the daily and losing weight! Yay! I did 8.5 miles on the treadmill last night and it felt great! Once the losing weight part is over, I still have LOTS of toning to do.  I'm going to start going to Pilates classes soon. 

-Brady had croup and then a nasty virus with high fevers for nearly a month.  My poor boy went to his well baby check and had lost weight and is now in the 15%.  I was encouraged to feed him yogurt and other high calorie foods to get his weight back up.  I spent lots of time trying to get him to eat fruits and other solids.  It was awful.  He just didn't ever want to eat.  I eventually realized that he just isn't a fan of fruits/sweets.  That boy loves his veggies! Now, he is an excellent eater and we are doing solids 3 times a day! Hopefully he gains some of his weight back and then some! He still nurses about every 4 hours during the day. 

-We transitioned him to his crib.  We planned on using the Ferber method, but that didn't work so well.  He ended up crying it out.  It worked better for all of us.  Night one he cried for an hour.  Night two was like 20 minutes and night 3 was 8 minutes.  Every since, he goes down without crying and sleeps at least 8 hours! Go Brady!

-We are hosting Easter here at our house and I have nothing planned yet!! Eek!

-My babies have matching Easter outfits and I'm way too excited about it :)

-I'm too lazy to upload pictures on here.  If you are friends with me on facebook, you have probably seen all my recent ones anyways!

No comments: