Friday, April 20, 2012

I suppose I could call this "Flashback Friday"

So, I walked into the room the other day and noticed Brady was standing up holding on to one of his toys.  I immidiately was like, "Jeremy you can't just leave him standing like that and walk away".  From the other room Jeremy says, "What are you talking about??".  Yeah, Brady had pulled himself to a stand.  All on his own.  I guess I didn't expect it so soon because he JUST started crawling.  Our house is even crazier than it was before now! Little Miss Arianna hates the fact that Brady can move himself quickly towards her toys now, haha. 


I had to throw one in of Arianna at around the same age, give or take a few weeks!



In other news, Arianna started swimming lessons this week. Jeremy had the day off, so all four us of were able to attend.  She did better than I thought.  Before now, she had always been pretty hesistant to put her face near the water to blow bubbles or do whatever and this time she actually did it! This the last parent/child class we are going to take.  Once they turn three, they go in the water without their parents.  ::tear::

Ari at swim lessons-2.75 years old


Ari at swim lessons-6 months old (barely)



No comments: