Thursday, May 3, 2012

Swimming Lessons

Arianna's swimming lessons have been going great.  Let me explain that Arianna was always somewhat timid in the water.  It drove me nuts because I am a fish and always have been.  I wanted her to loveeeeee the water like I do. Fast forward three swim classes later and the kid is jumping off the edge of the pool before I even have my arms out to catch her.  She doesn't care if her whole head goes under and today she learned how to dive, face first into the water.  What?! I am still kind of in shock! She used to cry if she got water on her head, no joke. Our first class, the kids were supposed to put their face sort of in the water and blow bubbles, she hated it.  She really wasn't a fan of the water. Now...climbing the ladder, floating on her back and getting in and out off the edge of the pool are other skills she has mastered in this short time. I give all the credit to Jamie, the teacher.  She does an awesome job! Wanna know the best part? The teacher told me today that because Arianna is super mature and a such a good listener that she could be moved up to the three year old class.  Um what? That's the class where the parents don't participate.  They sit in the observation room and watch.  So, my tiny little nugget may soon be starting to go to swim class with big kids...and no Mommy and Daddy in the pool with her!  I must have told her 987459834 times today how proud of her I am :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[p]At the height of its popularity, in the 1990s, the Donna Karan range, for men and women included the top-of-the-line DKNY collection (exclusive) and its [url=http://www.thomasaleuk.co.uk]thomas sabo sale[/url] variant, the 'Donna Karan Signature' collection (slightly less excklusive), the DKNY lifestyle diffusion line, and the less expensive DKNY Jeans and and DKNY Active lines . If you don茅聢楼忙陋聸 anticipate alone [url=http://www.thomasaleuk.co.uk]thomas sabo sale uk[/url] the armlet can amuse your apprehension to be fashion, that茅聢楼忙陋職 great, the thomasabos . Any Operating Procedure Now it truly is rarely any critical the truth that Little bit of fruit with the other [url=http://www.thomasaleuk.co.uk]thomas sabo bracelet[/url] person with Robot incorporate the quite a few major rivals at the moment . Marcasite was considered to reduce negative [url=http://www.thomascharmsales.co.uk]thomas sabo earrings uk[/url] energy and improve communication . So that you can secure the [url=http://www.thomascharmsales.co.uk]thomas sabo charms uk[/url] bracelet, the bond ends using a lobster clip or using a Pandora bead clip . Mens Black Suits is often associated with the word [url=http://www.thomascharmsales.co.uk]thomas sabo on sale[/url] "sexy" . These Meals Such as the Thomas Sabo Crystal clear Bracelets

Possibly you will surely just like the occasion behind adding in transformed ornaments with your wrist for visual appeal [url=http://www.thomasaleuk.co.uk]thomas sabo charms sale[/url] your trusty affection or just aloof facet the persona, discount thomas sabo or you aloof appetite to be in a position to damaging the teeth the specific pendants to bout an person gown to participating in add on spectacular . If I like a piece of jewelry, [url=http://www.thomascharmsales.co.uk]thomas sabo charms[/url] I will obtain it with my wages.[/p]