via Pinterest
You have to try this cottage cheese ranch dip.
I have been trying to eat much healthier for the past few
months and one of my favorite snacks is veggies and ranch. However, ranch is NOT very low cal. At
all.
I found it on Pinterest and it is BY FAR my favorite thing/idea
that I have found on there. I should note
that I am NOT a fan of cottage cheese.
But in this recipe, you blend it in the blender with some water (until
all the chunks are out)and then just add 3-4 teaspoons of dry ranch mix (hardly
any calories) and then you are done! I could eat this ALL DAY LONG. You can literally eat a TON for like a 100
calorie snack. That’s my kinda snack J
Originally I tried the recipe where you take plain greek
yogurt and add ranch seasoning to it and I thought it was ok, certainly much
healthier than ranch, but not great.
I am literally obsessed with this recipe. I make it every Sunday and then use it all
week long. I snack on that and fruit
during the day and I swear, it’s helping make the pounds fall right off.
You guys should all go try it and then let me know how much you love it. I promise you will.



2 comments:
I do this too (think I found it on pinterest haha!) except I dont blend it, I'm a weirdo and like cottage cheese.
Ohh just to gross you out even more, I add salsa to mine and eat it straight, spoonfuls of ranchy cottage cheese, LOL!! My husband likes his cottage cheese with sweet stuff, but that makes me grossed out for some reason :/
I also did not love the yogurt + ranch as much. Greek yogurt has such an overpowering taste. Not a fan.
Ooo I want to try it.
Post a Comment