Monday, July 9, 2012

Mud Run!!


Yikes, I am so bad at regularly blogging lately.  Lately?  Who am I kidding? It has been like this since Brady was born!

I know you are all anxiously waiting to be updated on our exciting life as of late. 

The kids and I headed to Chicago because bestie and I were running a 5k/obstacle course called “Dirty Girls Mud Run”.  It was fun! We were superrrrr early, so we ended up drinking a few beers BEFORE our race.  There’s a first for everything right?  Both of our families were there to cheer us on, which was nice.  It wasn’t that competitive, like a lot of people were walking which I thought was weird, but whatever!  Next up is another 10k this coming weekend.  My Mom is coming up and hubby actually has the day off, so he gets to watch me for the first time ever! P.S. If you follow me on Instagram, you have probably already seen a lot of these pictures!






While in Chicago we hung out outside a ton.  It was around 100 degrees every single day we were there.  My parent’s country club has a nice pool so we went there one day and had poolside margaritas delivered to us all afternoon.  YUM.   We went to a different waterpark another day and the kids loved it!  Arianna has done a 180 as far as being comfortable in the water.  She used to be extremely timid and not even like getting her face wet.  Ever since this last round of swimming lessons, I can’t get her out of the water! She puts her whole head under! On her own! She wants to jump in and be thrown in the pool and knows how to hold her breath and everything! I am proud and impressed!


Brady FINALLY popped his first tooth in Chicago, he was a mess.  #2 is coming through right now and he is still a mess.  Little man doesn’t take teething so well.  Motrin helps a lot, but he is awful at taking medicine.  So, we have been doing lots of cuddling.  He is still standing a lot and taking a few steps here and there, but mostly crawling. 
Andddddd, J and I got to go on a little date night! His cousin Brit came to babysit and I was super nervous.  She is amazing with the kids and all, but no one else has ever put Brady to bed.  Ever.  He won't take a bottle and is iffy about breastmilk out of a sippy cup.  Let's just say that he took the milk from her and both children were sleeping in their own beds when we got home (at 1 a.m.!).  It was so nice!!
I will leave you with some kiddo pictures!




2 comments:

Care said...

that mud run looks so fun!!! your kids are so cute, love bradys shorts!

Anonymous said...

[p]The diversity of designs [url=http://www.ugbootonlinesale.co.uk]ugg boots sale online[/url] over the age of boots has been staggering . 5miles each one [url=http://uggbootsale.webstarts.com]ugg boots on sale[/url] way . Schneeschuhe in Australien entstanden, ist dies der Arbeitnehmer Schuhe Scheren-Bindungen [url=http://uggbootuk.webstarts.com]ugg boots sale[/url] zu Fu? . Several extremely popular models are [url=http://uggonlineuk.webstarts.com]ugg boots uk sale[/url] the UGG Classic Tall, the UGG Classic Short, and the UGG Bailey Button . You can compliment your outfit with these winter boots . - If you are [url=http://uggonlineuk.webstarts.com]womens ugg boots[/url] really dead set on buying UGGs on sale then you should strive to be alert and quick . The simple cause getting, these boots by no means warmed their ft nor did they supply any comfort . Related Articles - Cheap, Mature, Boots, Email this Article to a Friend! Receive Articles like this one direct to your email box!Subscribe [url=http://www.ugbootonlinesale.co.uk]ugg boots sale clearance[/url] for free today!.[/p]