Tuesday, July 17, 2012

All About Us!


Today I am linking up with Becky and doing her blogger 411!



1.       How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
 

I started blogging when I was pregnant with Arianna, in winter of 2009.  I did it as a way to keep long distance friends and family updated! Our wedding and both babies have been documented on this blog.  Brady was born in August 2012.
I don’t think my blog has changed much at all, it’s still mostly pictures and stories from our everyday life. 


2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?

I went to Northern Michigan University and I double majored in Early Childhood Development and Psychology
I  also applied to and got in to Tennessee, Kansas, Southern Illinois and Western Michigan. My parents were probably dissapointed with my choice, but I picked Northern because I had visited there and liked it. I also had friends and a (high school) boyfriend there.  We broke up after 1 year and I met Jeremy, my hubby :)


3. Where have you traveled?

Let’s see.  I have been almost everywhere inside the continental US, so I will talk about where I have traveled outside of the states.  Rome was my absolute favorite place ever.  I have been to the Amalfi Coast of Italy too.  Cabo and Cancun were definitely fun.  I went to Negril, Jamaica for Spring Break in College and we went to Montego Bay Jamaica for our honeymoon.  I’ve also been to Puerto Rico!


4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?

A HOUSE! We are still renting and we need to get the ball rolling with becoming home owners!

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?

Bad drivers.  I get the worst road rage.  Especially when people don’t move over and they are in the fast lane! There aren’t too many things that really bother me though. 


6. What is your favorite movie?

I am so random with the movies I like.  I love Mary Poppins, Shrek, Office Space, Mean Girls and the Wedding Planner, just to name a few. 


7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?

Good Lord.  I like all types of wine.  I love Summer Shandy and margaritas are my all time favorite drink all though I try not to drink them much anymore because of the high calorie count! I do love the Skinny Girl cocktails though!


8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?

Me time? What’s that? Haha! I love to shop!


9.
If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?

I like LOFT, I still really like American Eagle, although I am getting too old for most of the stuff.  I guess I would pick Macy’s!


10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.

Well, one time I was out of town and I texted my husband, “We don’t have to worry anymore, I got my period”, but it went to my Mother in Law instead.  Yep…


11. What day would you love to relive again?

My Wedding.  There are about 9845894 things I would do differently. 



12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?

This is a hard question.  I have no idea. 


13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?

First I was a lifeguard, then I worked at the GAP, then in college I worked at a daycare and in a bar!


14. Show us a picture from high school or college.

High School

College (Dorms)

College (Bar)





15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?

FIJI!


16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you
.





17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?


Homeowners.  One more kiddo, ( 2 if I could have my way). 

4 comments:

Holli said...

Former Michigander and new follower via From Mrs. to Mama. Beautiful family you have!

Jen said...

I love skinny girl cocktails! Your little fam is so cute! Looking forward to getting to know you and your blog!

Care said...

that text to your husband is hilarious! oh no.

what happened at your wedding?

You look great!

Krysta said...

Hi Holli!

Care-there are just a TON of things I would change. Maybe I will do a post on it someday. I think I would disapoint a lot of people though, haha! Mostly, I wanted a small, destination wedding and ours turned out to be anything but that.