Sunday-
We headed to the pool (for our first time) with my Mom. It was soooo hot out. There were slides, a lazy river, a big zero
depth pool, a sand and water area and tons of other stuff for the kids to
do. It’s an awesome place! I was sitting
with Brady and my Mom and Ari had went off to play when all of a sudden all the
lifeguards in the park started running and whistles were blowing
everywhere. It was really scary. Even though I knew Ari was with my Mom, my
heart skipped a beat and I started frantically looking for Ari. She was just fine. The reason for all the chaos was that one of
the lifeguards had passed out. They
ended up closing the entire place down.
Waterpark fail. We came home and
swam in our pool and our day turned out fine.
A side note:
We have one of these yellow floatie things that Ari used and
now Brady uses it.
My mom was in the
pool with both of them and I was standing next to it. We were chatting and all of a sudden I looked
a Brady was underwater with his little legs sticking up to the sky. It was SO SCARY. He had pulled himself forward and out of the
floatie. Crazy how something like that
can happen in a split second with two adults standing right there. He was just fine and really didn’t even
cry. Scared the crap out of me though!
Monday-
My Mom left town and I decided to go back to the waterpark
by myself with the kids. They actually were
really well and I was able to nurse Brady and have him nap in his stroller
while Ari played nearby! It went so much better than I expected! Thennnnn,
someone puked in the pool and they shut the pool down!! Waterpark fail #2
Tuesday-
It was supposed to be crazy hot again, so I decided once
again to take the kids to the pool by myself.
There was like a 20% chance of rain for late afternoon. We were having a good time there and I
finally got Brady to sleep when black clouds rolled in and before I knew it, we
were being kicked out of the park and running towards the car in the hail. Waterpark fail #3
Wednesday-
We went to Live at Lunch today with some friends. This happens in our town square every
Wednesday from 12-1 and they have food vendors and live music for an hour. There was a slight chance of rain. Guess who had to pack up and leave early
because of rain? HAH! We headed to the library afterward and got some movies
and books, so that we can do some inside activities for the rest of the day J
I should add that I went to Pilates on Tuesday and loved it!
I have done Pilates before but I haven’t been to a class in a REALLY long
time. The lights were turned down and
there were white twinkle lights with relaxing music playing during it. It felt great to feel my muscles burning like
that and I am hoping to start going regularly, at least doing it every other
day, alternating with my running. Hooray
for loving new workouts!



No comments:
Post a Comment