Friday, July 3, 2009

33 weeks..


We got back from Appleton tonight..We drove down to Menominee yesterday and had dinner with Jeremy's Mom and slept at their house. I was very excited to wake up to fresh cinnamon rolls and orange juice, thanks Lynn =) After that, we drove to Appleton and went to Babies R Us (it's the closest one to us up in Da UP). We got a crib mattress, a second car seat base so we each have one in our car, and some other essentials. We also bought a little onsie that says "Princess" and it has a cute little built in tutu (pink) that goes all the way around. We couldn't resist. Jeremy also got Ari some pink and white Milwaukee Brewers clothes.. I told him nicely if she is going to wear pro-sports apparel, it will be Chicago teams only. The only exception is University of Wisconsin stuff, because I can tolerate it =) We stopped at our good friend Brett's (Jeremy's best man) apartment on the way back home, it was great to see him and we miss him so much..When I got out of the car and he hugged me so tight and said, "How ya been Mama?!", I almost cried. He is a really really good friend of ours and we really do miss him being in Marquette. Our crib that I have been wanting for sooooo long was here when we got home tonight. Jeremy had about a half hour from the moment we walked in the door until the time he had to be at work. He said he wouldn't have time to put the crib together, and although I was dissapointed I told him it could wait one more day. When I came out of the bathroom he was putting it together :) He is so sweet. He worked and worked on it and was only able to get about 1/3 of the way done before he had to go to work. So now I have a partially put together crib and lots of bedding that I really want to put on it tonight. I contemplated hiring a little handyman or maybe knocking on the neighbors door and giving them my sweetest smile while asking them to please finish putting my crib together(If Brett still lived here I know he would come over and do it for me!) but I didn't..Sooo I will probably wake up in the morning and patiently wait for Jeremy to get out of bed and then have him do it right away :) I can't wait to finally have the nursery almost complete! On another note, my feet are about 4 times the size that they normally are...and it's hard for me to do most of my normal,everyday activities. I wonder if this is what it feels like to be obese. Yikes. My rash is worse and the OBGYN had my get it checked out on Friday at the ER to make sure it wasn't an allergic reaction..which is wasn't. They also ran some bloodwork because of how swollen my feet have become. Everything is fine and they gave me some steriod cream to rub on the rash...which was almost non-existant when the Dr. looked at it...and then flared back up about an hour after I left. I am looking forward to meeting Arianna and not being pregnant anymore...


Goodnight!


No comments: