Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Sick Baby
So Arianna has had a stuffy nose for a few weeks now. We thought it was a cold but it's lasted for quite a while now. She hasn't been crabby at all, maybe once in a while at nighttime and we just attributed it all to teething. After a pretty rough night Monday, and a runny/congested nose that was still present, I decided to schedule a Dr.'s appt. She went in today with Jeremy while I was at work and I got a phone call from him afterward telling me that she has a sinus infection and ear infections in one ear for sure. The Dr. didn't even check the second ear because Arianna was screaming so loud from them having to hold her head down, and they already knew that she was going to go on antibiotics, so it just wasn't necessary. I feel so bad that our poor girl has been sick this whole time and we didn't know. Hopefully good ol' Amoxicillin will do the trick and heal her up quickly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment